Thursday, December 15, 2011

Three strikes and your out santa!

I'm sure this comes up every year about my husbands love for Santa. Before we got married he said that when we had kids the one thing he wanted was to do santa. I am not a santa fan but to support my sweet husband and to grant him this one wish I go along with it When christmas comes around. I talk about santa when Ella ask questions and even had her excited about going to see him to tell him her ONE present that she could ask for (I don't allow more then one due to the fact that I we are the financial support for such requests and don't want to be stuck paying for much) "a drum with sticks and a string" so she could wear the drum on her neck and be a drummer boy. But for the last three years we have struck out as soon as we walk up to old Santa. Ella started crying and even Lizette freaked out about meeting him. So instead of a cute picture of our kids with santa its a picture of their crazy parents with their crying girls. I try to tell Adam that its just not in their blood (because they are their mommas babies) but next year will come and it will all start again. So enjoy this sad santa pic!!

1 comments:

Red said...

Hysterical! Grace was so excited, but freaked out when we got up to meet him. Ah, memories.