
I am so excited for my girls and the cousins that are being added to our family each year. My favorite part about holidays growing up was getting to hang out with my many cousins. It looks like on my side of the family they will not be short on cousins in any way. So far they just have one, Miss Harper, but another one is already on the way! I can't wait to watch as my family grows and the fun cousin time that all the kids will enjoy.
These are some cousin pictures that I took of the three girls. When my family was growing up, each year we took a "real" photo of all the cousins, So I have started the same tradition. it will be neat to watch them grow and to watch the amount of cousins grow as well.


0 comments:
Post a Comment