
Every year one of my favorite things to add to our tree is our Christmas card family photo. Since we have been married (minus our first Christmas) we have made an ornament out of our Christmas family photo and I love finding them on the tree and watching our family grow. This year Ella has really enjoyed finding the pictures and asking about herself as a baby among a million other questions about our family. Just thought I would share one of our little traditions.

I did not make this but love the idea. My mother-in-law has a friend at work that makes them so she gave one to me. But its just burlap cut out and painted and then sewn around the edges and stuffed with plastic grocery bags. I thought I would share such a cute idea.

This is an idea I took from pinterest but tweeked to work for me. I used canvas and it was so easy to fix the smudges made by their little hands by just painting green on top of the mistakes. I love how they turned out.


Here are the girls Christmas play dresses that I made them. I got the fabric at walmart for just $2 a yard. So for $4 bucks they had cute matching dresses!
2 comments:
So cute! I love all of those ideas!! I need to find you on Pinterest!
I love the ornament idea! Might have to steal that one from you.
Post a Comment