The famous half smile that her mother and several siblings have now passed down!
Here she is trying out some tasty baby food for the first time. I go ahead and get things going at 5 months so that by 6 months Lizette is a pro and can really eat a good meal. So for the next month we just practice eating a little at a time, learning to work with the spoon and most importantly learning how to swallow! I think when she gets a hang of it all she is going to be a great little eater!
Other things Lizette is doing these days would be growing up too fast. In the last week her hair is to the point that it will fully support a bow!!! I am very excited about this because I am not the biggest fan of head bands but I used them so that she was not mistaken as a boy. But now they are put away and bows are in!
Lizette also stopped needing to be swaddled this week :( We would put her to bed and she was getting very mad so I thought I would try not swaddling and now she is much happier. Just another sign that she is getting older.
She is almost sitting on her own but still has a little work. She can hold herself up but the side to side balance still needs some work.
One of Lizette's favorite things to do is watch her big sister. She smiles and yells at Ella as Ella runs wild throughout the house. I can already see the day when they will play together and the love Lizette already has for her big sister!
Lizette is my little cuddle bug! She is so sweet and will let you cuddle and kiss her all day. Ella was a "put me down let me free" baby but Lizette is up for play time or cuddle time and I just love it! After she nurses I always give hundreds of kisses and cuddle up with her a bit before we exit her room into the noise and excitement of Ella!
Other things Lizette is doing these days would be growing up too fast. In the last week her hair is to the point that it will fully support a bow!!! I am very excited about this because I am not the biggest fan of head bands but I used them so that she was not mistaken as a boy. But now they are put away and bows are in!
Lizette also stopped needing to be swaddled this week :( We would put her to bed and she was getting very mad so I thought I would try not swaddling and now she is much happier. Just another sign that she is getting older.
She is almost sitting on her own but still has a little work. She can hold herself up but the side to side balance still needs some work.
One of Lizette's favorite things to do is watch her big sister. She smiles and yells at Ella as Ella runs wild throughout the house. I can already see the day when they will play together and the love Lizette already has for her big sister!
Lizette is my little cuddle bug! She is so sweet and will let you cuddle and kiss her all day. Ella was a "put me down let me free" baby but Lizette is up for play time or cuddle time and I just love it! After she nurses I always give hundreds of kisses and cuddle up with her a bit before we exit her room into the noise and excitement of Ella!

0 comments:
Post a Comment