Tuesday, March 15, 2011

King Ranch (ford)


This barn was used in the king ranch ford truck commercials.

The ranch has bred and raised two famous race horses, one winning the tripple crown.


The familys home.

Posted by Picasa


"Long horn Texas cows!!" Ella
Posted by Picasa



The barns were so basic, nothing super fancy.

So here are the pics of King ranch. I really should let Adam write about it because he could remember all the cool facts from our tour. I on the other hand was trying to keep our two kids occupied and fed during the 1 1/2 hour tour so I didn't quite retain the info that I know Adam did! Anyway, it is still a working ranch where they raise cows and horses. It was truly beautiful! Just so you can get an idea of how big it is, one of their many many pastures was 1000 acres!

0 comments: