Thats right, she can sit up!! (for a min or so)
So here are the rest of the beach pictures. I know its a ton but there were too many to choose from! I'm sure you can tell that many of the pics have the girls in their PJ's. When we left Sunday morning for our three hour drive we just pulled the girls out of bed and plopped them into the car. When we arrived it was a little too cold for bathing suits. So we let them play in their PJ's at the beach, how cool is that!! Ella didn't care if it was cold, she wanted to get in the ocean. So she got her dad to take her (even he thought the water was too cold) and they played in the water. Ella had so much fun and never stopped all day. One of her fav things to do was chase the birds. She would take off after them and not turn back until she was almost out of sight. She also loved the freedom of her old age of 3. She would go and get water in her bucket all by herself and loved it! Lizette wasn't too sure about it all. She wouldn't take a good nap and the wind was making her mad. So she and I made a play area in the back of our car and hung out in there a good bit. I told Adam how funny it was to be at the beach and missing out on long walks and reading in the sun to hanging out with my baby in our car and loving every minute of it. What a great day we had!


3 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! If we ever make it for a visit, you'll have to take us to the beach for sure!!
We would love to have you! But we are leaving in july or before. I hope you are feeling great ! I can't wait to see pictures of miss Caroline soon!
Great Pictures! The girls are adorable and i love the matching bathing suits. I can't believe how much Lizette has grown! I can't wait to see her in May!
Post a Comment