We have been spending a lot of time outside these days. Even if the weather is quite crisp the girls still ask to go out and play. Lizette asks all day by bringing me her shoes, then her jacket, then Ella's jacket, then both of their hats. She knows just what she needs on to get outdoors. Even if the weather is nice I still cant convince her to go out without her hat on! She is such a mess. But chalking is one of our favorite outdoor things and its fun to see the pictures Ella comes up with. I just love these simple days.
2 comments:
The girls look so cute all bundled up drawing with chalk! I still love to draw outside on our driveway in the summer with the kids....fun times.
The girls look so cute all bundled up drawing with chalk! I still love to draw outside on our driveway in the summer with the kids....fun times.
Post a Comment