


So here are the final two dresses I have been working on and they are so cute!! I love that they match but aren't exactly alike. I think they are two of my favorite things I have ever made. I also made bloomers for Lizettes dress, that was a first for me. Ella's straps criss cross in the back.
Sadly I think this is the last of any sewing projects until winter clothes need to be made near the end of summer. I would love to keep going (just so I could keep sewing!) but anything beyond what I have already made probably wouldn't get any use and would be a waste of $$.
4 comments:
Too cute!! I love them and I agree. They are two of the cutest things you've made.
Those are adorable!! Did you use a tutorial for the dress or bloomers? i really need to start making things for Caroline!!
MollIe, I saw these in the Kelly's Kids mag. I always just use a dress I already have and use it as my pattern. Same thing with the bloomers. Wish we were close so we could hang out and share ideas. We miss you guys.
SOOOO CUTE! And it makes me sad that you won't be sewing....TB needs some new things terribly bad! She's outgrown everything you made!
Post a Comment