Two of the dresses I have been meaning to share. I just finished the other two and will get pictures up soon.
Ella's four year birthday shirt. A friend gave me the dog fabric and I was able to get four dogs to fit inside the number four. Sadly Adam and I have decided to not have her birthday celebration on her birthday because our family has been hit hard by a stomach virus and Ella is still sick. So we are just going to pretend her birthday is this Saturday instead of Thursday so she will be well enough to enjoy her presents and be able to eat her birthday cake.
The ladies in our church had a tie dye party and I made this orange and blue shirt, war eagle! this was the first time I have ever tie dyed anything and it was really fun and cool to see how it turned out.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
You are so CREATIVE! Love the 4 dogs in the number 4 shirt! Awesome!!!! And that War Eagle tye-dye....to die for! Great job!
Post a Comment