For Ella's fourth birthday she asked for a cowgirl birthday cake. I was having trouble figuring out how to make such a cake so I decided to just make a horse cake and let her be the cowgirl. It turned out really cute and she loved it but it had way too much icing for even me. I'm thankful we didn't plan a party because we were still all feeling not so great from our week long stomach virus. Ella got her first bike and three weeks after having it finally learned to ride it. We take a daily bike ride, just us girls, around the block a few times and it is so much fun! The next day Adam took the girls to the zoo for a day of fun for Ella. I was still sick and had to stay home from the zoo fun. I will post the zoo day soon.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
You did a great job on the horse cake! I love birthday cake icing...not sure there is a thing as too much! :) Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment