Friday, June 17, 2011

Monkey See Monkey Do



Our sweet little Lizette has learned many new tricks, and most from watching her big sister. Her newest trick is that she has learned to growl! Yes, My girls growl at each other and then laugh at each others growl. Ella is all into dinosaurs and dragons right now so that is where the growling comes from. When they are in the car they both sit across from each other and they will laugh, squeal and growl at each other the whole car ride. Another trick is that Lizette is on the verge of crawling! She scoots around and can get up on her hands and knees but is still very slow. And as you can see her hair is getting quite thick. It is in the "I'm not sure what to do with it, sticks out everywhere stage". She usually has a bow in it but it doesn't calm down this wild child's hair.
She is such a sweet cuddle bug and is quite the mamas girl. She is always reaching for me and climbing up me if I am on the floor so that I will hold and cuddle her! I love the sweet little girl!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: