Saturday, June 18, 2011

dainty cups and glass plates




About a month ago I gave a shower and the girl helping me brought all these cute cups and plates to use. She said that she has been collecting them over a few yours and has about 40 sets. They were so fun and I thought if I had the chance I would buy about 30 sets to use at future parties! So the other day I was thrift store hunting and came across 11 sets. Both cup and plate for each set. The best part was the price. For 11 sets I paid 14 dollars!! So I bought them and cant wait to give a party so that I can use them. Just 19 sets to go and I will have plenty for many showers and parties in the coming years. I doubt I will ever find any at the thrift store again so I will have a to hit a few antique markets at some point. I looked online and two complete sets were worth anywhere from 15-30 dollars!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

I love these! I found a set of triangular shaped ones with cups at an estate sale and bought all I could! I want to get some of these rectangular ones as well. Beautiful!