A proud daughter! We have been talking about how her daddy builds a building when he is at work. She was so excited to see the building her dad built!
Can you believe Adam was in charge of all this!
Running the Halls!
In the 4 star generals conference room with its "V" shaped table.
In the 4 star generals office!
We finally got to go visit Adams building this past weekend. We felt so official as we wore our blue booties to keep the floor clean and Ella wore her vest and said "I'm a man and work here like Daddy!" She was so proud to get to see where Adams been working and loved him telling us all about his building! I was SOO impressed with all Adam had to do and was responsible for. So proud of my man!!
Now we are ready to move to Tennessee!!
Just thought I would share how insane our lives will be for the next month and a half.
Ella has swim lessons all this week and next everyday, on thursday right after her last swim lesson at 11:30 us three girls will go jump on an air plane leaving at one and fly to Alabama. Adam will be driving to bring our dog and leave a car (so that when we make the trip to tn we can all drive together). We will be in Alabama for a week for my brothers wedding, fly home on wednesday and jump back on another air plane to head to California for a crazy vacation thursday! Will will be there for a week! When we get back on the next thursday we have the weekend at home before Adam, Lizette and I jump on another air plane and head to TN to find a home to rent while we live there. We come back Wednesday, the movers come in that monday and we will be all packed and out of our house by the end of that week. This gets us up to July 22nd. That weekend we will make the 14 hour trip to Gadsden Alabama, pick up our dog and other car and head to TN. Adam starts his next project on the 25th! Wow, wish us luck and keep us in your prayers!
We finally got to go visit Adams building this past weekend. We felt so official as we wore our blue booties to keep the floor clean and Ella wore her vest and said "I'm a man and work here like Daddy!" She was so proud to get to see where Adams been working and loved him telling us all about his building! I was SOO impressed with all Adam had to do and was responsible for. So proud of my man!!
Now we are ready to move to Tennessee!!
Just thought I would share how insane our lives will be for the next month and a half.
Ella has swim lessons all this week and next everyday, on thursday right after her last swim lesson at 11:30 us three girls will go jump on an air plane leaving at one and fly to Alabama. Adam will be driving to bring our dog and leave a car (so that when we make the trip to tn we can all drive together). We will be in Alabama for a week for my brothers wedding, fly home on wednesday and jump back on another air plane to head to California for a crazy vacation thursday! Will will be there for a week! When we get back on the next thursday we have the weekend at home before Adam, Lizette and I jump on another air plane and head to TN to find a home to rent while we live there. We come back Wednesday, the movers come in that monday and we will be all packed and out of our house by the end of that week. This gets us up to July 22nd. That weekend we will make the 14 hour trip to Gadsden Alabama, pick up our dog and other car and head to TN. Adam starts his next project on the 25th! Wow, wish us luck and keep us in your prayers!

3 comments:
I'm exhausted just reading it! Well if anyone can do it, y'all can.
I'm with your mom, I'm tired from the schedule already! Prayers going your way for safe travels EVERYWHERE!!!
Oh, I forgot, and tell Adam WOW, GREAT JOB!!
Post a Comment