Labor day weekend turned into a hamburger marathon for us. We started the weekend Saturday with a bunch of friends from church for a hamburger cookout and afternoon of fun. Saturday night we had our own little cookout with a few more friends from church and again eating hamburgers. Sunday after church Adams work people had our third cookout for the weekend and our third meal of hamburgers. Yes, we are hamburgered out! I think it might take us several weeks before either of us can look at another Hamburger. So today on this fine Labor day we decided to just be the three (almost four) of us eating sandwiches, not hamburgers, and spend the day at the lake. I will post pictures of our lake day later. I hope everyone is having a happy labor day!!!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment