
So here is the last belly picture! I never thought I would make it to 40 weeks but here we are! We go to the hospital at 5:30 Monday morning to meet our sweet little girl. No, she did not decide to come vaginally but we are thankful for answered prayers, that she made it to the end and will be a healthy baby. The c-section takes place at 7:30 and we are so excited about finally getting to meet the little miss. Ella will be staying with friends from church and going to her first sleep over! We know that she will have fun. Keep us in your prayers and we will try to update with pictures when possible!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comments:
Oh my goodness, we are so excited for you guys and will be praying for everything tomorrow!! I know it has been hard to wait, but it seems like such a sweet blessing from the LORD that you made it all the way to 40 weeks--a complete pregnancy!
We love you all and can't wait to see pics of the new little miss!
Post a Comment