Adam and I decided to put Ella in the little mother’s day out program that our church has on Mondays and Wednesdays. With our new little priss coming along we thought it might be nice for Ella to have an outing and for me to have some special time with the baby. This Monday we had the open house and got to meet her teachers and see what she would be up to this fall. Wednesday was her first day of school. I had great plans to take a picture of her with her teachers but when we arrived it was quite chaotic. There are about four girls and four boys in her class and every little girl there was screaming their heads off in protest of their moms leaving. Ella of course just walks right in, ignores the crying and gets right down to playing next to two little boys. I was hoping she wouldn’t cry but it did leave me feeling that she was so grown up and doesn’t need her mommy any more:( She was so cute and is such a big girl. When I picked her up the teachers said they didn’t realize she was potty trained until they went to change her. She is the only two year (her class is the older twos) old in her class that is potty trained! I was so proud of her for getting through the day without an accident. Her teachers said she had a great day, ate her lunch like a champ and took a nap with no problem. I just can’t believe how big she is getting!
These picture are just for fun. Ella was on our bed one morning with her two favorite toys ( at the time, they change weekly) lined up resting with her. Isn't she just so sweet?!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment