A long overdue update. Yes, life has finally slowed down here and nothing much has gone on to post about except our regular old weekly schedule that just keeps repeating itself. It’s been really nice to have time to keep the house going, finish a few projects I have been putting off and just stay rested for this little (or big! I’m growing daily) girl. Saturday we (adam) decided to go to Sea World for the afternoon and it just so turned out to be the hottest day on record this summer here in good ole Texas. That’s right, imagine a pregnant lady waiting in a 20 min line to get into the water park in over 100 degree weather. So as soon as I saw the line I told Adam there was no way I was standing in it to wait. I went to a worker, asked if I could sit at the entrance to wait on my fam and plopped down in the shade. Everyone that passed kept asking “are you ok, do you need water or anything?” I guess I am that big and uncomfortable looking that people feel bad for me. I feel great except for wearing out by the time Adam gets home from work. Nights are getting bad. I have been told to sleep on my side and I am very much a back sleeper. So I have been tossing and turning for weeks now and dread going to bed every night. I have a Dr.’s appointment this coming Tuesday (week 33) and hope that things stay on track and we can keep moving towards the end. I will update after the visit and let you all know how things are progressing.
Our weekly doings:
I am still making it to the gym about three times a week. This is a great break for me but Ella really loves going to play in the gym playground with her friends.
We are swimming at least three times a week and Ella is quite the fish. I have started tossing her in the air and letting her go under and she is really good at holding her breath. She swims all over the pool (with floaties) and loves finding friends to talk with.
I have bible study once a week with some sweet ladies from church. We are studying the Beth Moore study Daniel. I am really enjoying the study and getting to know the ladies.
We have been going to a story time each week at church but it just ended. The moms from the group are thinking about starting a play group so I am hoping that starts up soon so that Ella and I can add another fun event to our schedule each week.
That’s about what our lives consist of right now.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
Sounds like things are going well. Don't you love playing the sympathy card with the pregnancy? I miss you guys and can't wait to get to see you. Love you too.
I know you're glad to be home and waiting for the arrival of your new little girl!! Sounds like you guys are staying busy! It's hard to believe summer is almost over--hopefully these days will cool down soon.
Post a Comment