Sunday, August 22, 2010

35 Weeks!!



Yes, I am now 35 weeks and could not be more thankful. When I first found out we were pregnant I prayed that I would at least make it to 35 weeks and I'm here! I have definitely grown (my baby belly) the most in these past five weeks as you can see. I go to the doctor on Tuesday so we will find out then if everything is still going great.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Josh and Allison said...

Yay! I'm so glad that everything is going so smoothly. You look great! Can't to see that little girl!

Barbara said...

Woo dog! You are getting really out there. You look great and hope all is going well. Can't wait to hear what the doc says.

Barbara said...

Woo dog! You are getting really out there. You look great and hope all is going well. Can't wait to hear what the doc says.

Amy said...

You look great! Have fun with the end of pregnancy - all the uncomfortable everything. So glad even for that though to have a healthy baby!