So I made it to my 33 week check up and everything was perfect! Blood pressure right where is should be, protein level good and the baby looked great. When the Doctor came in the first thing she did was give Ella and me high fives for the great news. She is very excited that I am 33 weeks and still looking great. She checked the baby and she is already in position which was neat to hear. I asked if she could move out of position before the end and the doctor said because I work out and have toned muscles (haha, I don't feel toned or look it to me) she should stay put until d day. I thought that was interesting. Anyway, I am just so excited as each week passes and we are closer to the end and in a safer place for this little miss. We are truly blessed to still be pregnant and waiting on Gods perfect timing.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

3 comments:
I'm sooo excited!!!
Great news! We'll be praying!
Yea for still being pregnant. Thinking of you often and praying that your little girl will stay put! We are doing well and Calvin does love school. We are celebrating his 5th BD this weekend with a party and family in town.
Post a Comment