
I have decided with this baby to be better about taking pictures of my little baby bump. This picture of Allie and me is sadly the only picture I have that shows Miss Ella before she was born (and it isn't even a belly shot). It was taken the weekend before Ella was born. So I am now taking a picture every five weeks to document how much she is growing and just to have some sweet memories. Here are week 15 (not really showing yet) week 20 and week 25.



4 comments:
I love the belly shots! Those are so cute! I can't believe how small you were the weekend before Ella was born!
You look soo cute! I can't wait to see you in all your glory.
Cute!! I can't believe she will be here in just a few months!
ahhhhh your starting to get the Glow at 25 weeks !
Post a Comment