I am so thankful for this wonderful man. He is truly a patient and caring father who loves his girls with all his heart. I love watching him play with Ella and seeing how sweet their time is together. Ella is truly in love with this man. She thinks Adams truck is just the coolest thing and Adam often ask "why does she love my truck so much?" and I always respond with "because she is so in love with you". She thinks her dad is the coolest guy, can do anything and loves to be in his arms. We love you Adam.
A side note on the framed art fathers day gift. Ella has been painting a lot and Adam once asked for some art work for his office. I came up with the idea that each fathers day Ella, and other children to follow, can create a piece of art each year to hang in a nice frame in his office. The plan is to eventually have nice black art gallery type frames with white mats for each child. Each year they will replace the previous years piece of art work. For now I just found a thrift store frame and painted it black.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comments:
What a cute idea!! I hope Adam enjoyed his day!!
Post a Comment