
I have many posts dating back two weeks ago that I need to get on here but none as exciting as this. So of course I pushed this post to the front line to announce that my wonderful husband has passed his PE!!!! Yesterday Ella and I were late getting the mail, we picked it up around five and what did I find but the letter letting us know if Adam passed or failed. I wanted to be able to either support Adam if the news was bad or greatly celebrate his incredibly hard work if the news was great. Yes, I opened his mail and started reading and was so incredibly excited to see the first words, “we are please to inform you”. Ella and I had about 45 min before Adam would be home so we rushed to Wal-Mart, found a yummy cake, some writable icing, balloons, and poster signs. We rushed home and set up our PE celebration just in time to yell to Adam when he walked in the door, “We are in the dining room”. I had been prepping Ella and we both yelled “congratulations!!!!!” as he entered the room. He was a little confused but soon looked around to see our fun posters and his face lit up like I have never seen it. That’s right folks; we have a professional engineer in the house ready to stamp his own work and couldn’t be prouder. It’s been a long and hard road for Adam (and I must say myself and Ella as well) of late nights studying and weekends without our Adam as he put in eight hour study days, but it’s all behind us now. We are so thankful for this wonderful news and are both literally glowing with excitement. We love you Adam!!!
4 comments:
Yea!! Yea!! Yea!! I couldn't be prouder! Adam you are the best! Woo Hoo!!
We are SO proud of Adam and so excited for this awesome accomplishment!!!!
Awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Maybe this will motivate Chad to take his test!
Woohoo! We've been on vacation so I'm just catching up on all the blogs...such exciting news! Pass on our congrats to Adam! :)
Post a Comment