We wanted to wish all of you a happy fourth of July!! We are getting ready to head to Alabama on Friday and are excited about getting to hang out with family and friends. I made this little dress for Ella a few weeks ago after walking through Target. I saw this little grouping of patriotic ribbon in the dollar bins and it inspired me and got me excited about making a dress for Ella. I put the ribbon on the dress as well as made a new red, white, and blue bow for her hair. My goal lately has been to make things from the material I already have. So this dress and hair bow were all made out of leftover stuff and cost nothing.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

2 comments:
How cute!! I can't wait to see you guys!! She is so photogenic!!
Look forward to seeing you Sunday, Bentley!!!! and that baby bump! ;-)
Post a Comment