Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fourth of July with my family and the rest of our Alabama trip


Ella of course became best friends with my brothers dog.


Our watermelon girl!


Posted by Picasa




For the fourth we got to spend the day with all of my family (minus the two boys on the road trip). What a great day getting to catch up and just hang out. Thanks so much Ty and Amanda for opening your home for such a crowd.
Posted by Picasa

After we went swimming the kids fell asleep as soon as we got them buckled in.
Aren't they cute?!


After the weekend was over and Adam was on his way home Ella and I took to the road to visit our sweet friends Mollie and Grayson in Atlanta. It was so nice getting to catch up with Mollie and getting to watch our kids play together just like old times. While we were with them we were able to go swimming. What a fun trip.
The rest of the trip was spent meeting up with different family members, going to the zoo and a sewing project with my sister Allie. On Sunday before we left on Monday Ella and I made it to a wedding shower for a close friend Anna Snow. She is getting married in August and we won't be able to make it to her wedding but I was so glad to make it to her shower and visit with her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Josh and Allison said...

I love it!! We miss ya'll so much already! I think Duke went into a small depression after ya'll left. We're looking for to seeing ya'll soon whenever that may be. And by the way, I loved our sewing project together! Seriously thinking about making myself some cute towels:-) hope ya'll are doing well!