Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fall Fashion!

 
 
 
 

Fall is just around the corner and what better way to gear up for a new season than new clothes!! I have been collecting leggings for the last year to match up with cute hand made dresses! Aren't they fun? But whats an outfit without a watching bow?! My hope is to monogram the dresses. Girls are so fun. The jeans I found at a thrift store so I didn't feel bad cutting them off and adding frills. Let me know if you need anything made. I think I will start a new blog called The Well Dressed Child to sell my creations, we will see if that happens sooner or later.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barbara Chambers said...

Oh my! The outfits are adorable and I love the name you came up with. Ella will look like the cutest "Well Dressed Child" I loved Kimberly's blog update.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Oh my lands....those are so adorable! The brown with all the colorful dots is too cute and I love the tee shirt with the pink ribbon and black/white bottom!! Love it!!

I totally think you should start up "The Well Dressed Child" business! :)