Here are my favorite family pictures from our trip to Mexico. I just love beach picture!!! Before we left for the beach I made Ella a dress and myself a cover-up both black and white to take these oh so precious pictures. Of course Adam was matching as well but he declined on me making anything for him, wouldn't that have been funny? Poor guy, out numbered by too many women, but goes along with things so easily. I will post about our trip later, just wanted to share the pretty pictures first.






4 comments:
The pics are beautiful. I didn't know you were planning this wonderful trip. How exciting!
The pics turned out great!! What a good idea-- I love beach pics too!!! We need you guys to come do a photo shoot for our family! Can't wait to see more about the trip!! Glad you had a good time!
Great pics...that little Ella is just a pleasure to see in photos...wonderful expressions captured! And kudos to you for making you both a great black and white outfit for beach pics!!
cancun?? At least you keep your family informed.
Post a Comment