Ahh, don't you just love projects? I love trying new things and the fun that comes with making my own product. Ella's hair is just now thick and long enough to hold big girl bows and I am just loving it. Adam and I went to lunch together last week and I saw a little girl Ella's age and about the same amount of hair and what was she wearing? I big girl bow! So that is what spurred me on. I got online when I got home, watched a tutorial of bow making and was off. Aren't they cute?!! These are all made with scraps I had left over from other projects so the cost was free!






3 comments:
Those are too cute! I can't wait to learn!! Maybe I can get a demo while we're sitting around at Chick fil A next week!!
The bows are adorable. But that girl! She's too much.
So so cute and I love that they were free. ;)
Post a Comment