Yesterday Ella and I went to our first story time at the Smyrna Library (have I told you how much we love the library?). Ella had a blast listening and singing with about fifteen other kids her age. I was so excited to find that they had story time for one year olds. At the end of the session they put a big box of books on the floor for the kids to pick from and read with their moms. I was thankful to see how well Ella did with sharing and taking turns in picking her book choice. She even cleaned up after the other kids when we were all done (such a little me, always cleaning).We can't wait to get to know the kids in her class. I met a sweet mom with her little boy and am excited for friendships to bloom for Ella and I. We go to the library at least once a week, she is now checking out her own books and gets really excited as we walk in the front doors.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
So fun! Love the new blog look too. :)
Post a Comment