I have decided to take a break from blogging until life allows more time. Life for us right now is beyond busy with our new house, lizettes broken arm, (which happened three days after moving into the house and had to be reset at Childrens this past Friday). Also the day before our closing, may 24th, we found out my dad was sick and later that week found out he has pancreatic cancer. Please pray with us for his health, that he will not be in pain and that we can spend much needed time with him. I am very thankful that at the very moment when I need my family so much and want to be with them the Lord moved us to alabama! God is truly in control!
So for me I just don't quite feel up to blogging about the little things in life when I have such huge things I am dealing with. Please keep us in your prayers.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
We are praying faithfully for you guys - God is so good to bring you guys back at just the right time. His timing is always perfect. We are here for you! xoxo
Post a Comment