We closed on our home Friday afternoon and are so excited to move in!! We had to give the seller three days to get out so we will be moving in our house on Monday, memorial day! I will post pictures of the inside once we get in. This picture does not do it justice. Its a four bedroom, two and a half bath, great kitchen with a bar and a large eat in area, laundry room (an actual walk in plenty of space laundry room, I'm so excited), dining room, bonus room over the garage or a fifth bedroom, a small office, a huge loft upstairs living area, and a huge family room! I love how much living space there is for our family to spread out in. The back yard is quite nice with a wooden playground ready to go for the girls! We have quite a few plans for improvement but that will happen over the next year or so and I'm sure I will share all the improvements.
2 comments:
It's beautiful! congratulations-I love it!! It sounds like there will be plenty of room for our family to come for a visit!! We are seriously in need of catching up!!!
I agree mollie!! Our neighborhood has a pool so we could have a lot of fun with the kids if you guys come over!!
Post a Comment