Monday, October 3, 2011

Lizette's First Birthday Party


I made a chocolate cake with butter cream icing. I must say that it was quite yummo!


I tried out making pom poms from a tutorial on pinterest! they were so easy, cheap and fun to do.










Ella enjoying Lizette's cake

Thanks for hosting my party Aunt Allie!!

Gotta love some uncle Reed!

All the cousins! Ella, Lizette and little Harper.

For Lizette's first birthday we just wanted to have a family party for our little Lizette. But since we are still quite a drive for all of our family, close to four hours, we thought we would bring the party to them. So my sweet sister and brother in law opened up their brand new home to us for Lizette's party and it was so much fun. I just love when I get to hang out with ALL of my family because these days it isn't often that that happens. All four of Adams family members were there and ALL 14 members of my family were also there. Yes, we tend to over power the group but it was great having everyone together. Lizette loved opening presents, eating her cupcake and getting to show off her new walking moves!

The boys (meaning my own sweet husband and my brother in law the Forester) decided it would be fun to challenge all the guys to a home made rope climbing contraption. It was a big hit getting to watch all the guys attempt to climb the tree!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: