Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our Little Lizette is ONE!!!!!




Posted by Picasa


Happy first birthday Lizette! I can't believe it has already been a year for this little girl. Just to let you know what she is up to these days.
Still takes two naps but I think her morning nap will soon be dropped
Still uses the passy
Has two teeth
Can walk!!
Loves food and is fully off baby food
Still nurses (I'm sure Adam isn't thrilled about this fact but I am just having a hard time giving up our sweet time together!)
LOVES her big sister. She follows her around all day and thinks that anything Ella plays with must be the coolest and wont play with her own toys.
Her first word was Mama! and followed by dada and bah (for bailey and ball)
She loves to cuddle when she wakes up and I fully take advantage each time she wakes up in her rocker in her room before Ella gets her all hipped up
She loves when her daddy gets home from work! (just like her big sister) They both yell and scream until their Daddy gives them kisses and hugs everyday.
I could go on and on about our sweet Lizette, she is such a joy and we are so thankful to have her in our family!

0 comments: