Monday, September 12, 2011

Visiting Andrew Jackson's home



playing on the front porch



Adams parents met us in Nashville to hang out and visit Andrew Jackson's home. We first toured the property on a horse and buggy (the girls loved it and well so did I!) and then got to tour his home. It has been a museum since 1880 so you can imagine how well kept and original everything was. I just love stepping back in time and relishing in what it was like to live there!
We also recently went on a camping trip with my sister and brother in law but I forgot to bring my camera so no pics (unless Allie is willing to share a few). But it was a lot of fun hanging out and getting all dirty (our kids looked like rug rats the whole weekend). We even took our crippled dog and challenged him quite a bit. He swam a lot and had to do a bit of walking during the weekend.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: