Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011












We went to a local pumpkin patch today and had a great time. The girls got to pet many animals, watch a pig race, ride on a hay ride, pick out their own little pumpkins, ride a little pony as well as a barrel train! Needless to say, there was a lot to do. I like the idea of them wearing cute little fall dresses but have been out of town visiting my dad who has been really sick in the hospital this week. So my plan to get them made this week didn't happen. Adam being the great husband that he is took care of the girls when I got home on Friday so that I could hit up Hobby Lobby and get the supplies I needed to make their pumpkin dresses. I already had the idea in my head so it was easy to get them together. I wanted them to be pumpkin patch worthy but not so halloweenish looking that they couldn't wear them for thanksgiving as well. I love how they turned out!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

So cute!! I LOVE the dresses!! Miss you guys!

kimberly t. bowling said...

The pictures are great--as are the dresses. Sorry to hear about your dad, hope he's doing okay now.