Smores on the beach!
We decided to stay at a very famous hotel in San Diego called Hotel Del Coronado. It is the same hotel in the movie "some like it hot" and many presidents of the past have stayed there. I have this thing about staying in old historic type places. It gets me thinking about what it was like when it was first opened in 1888 and what the people that stayed there where doing. I always want to go back in time and be a part of it all but since I cant I can at least imagine it! We only stayed here two nights but we had so much fun. The hotel provided smores on the beach and it was really fun for Ella to get to roast marshmallows. The hotel is on the beach (pictures to come) and had a great pool that Ella loved and even learned to jump off the side. Lizette's first tooth came in while we were at the hotel and she finally had the time to crawl around and learned to pull up on everything!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


1 comments:
I remember this in Some Like It Hot. Loved it then and love it now. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment