We went to a local rodeo last weekend and of course I got the girls all dressed up in their cowgirl attire! Little did I know that there would be a contest out in the arena for best dressed cowgirls and boys. I thought I would let the girls give it a shot and Ella was picked as third best dressed cowgirl! She got a ribbon, they announced her name and had the crowds cheer for her! It was fun and she loved getting to go down with the real cowboys. Adam made the comment that we should sign her up for a glitz pageant (can you tell I make him watch toddler and tiaras!). When we made it back to the stands she was extremely upset that she wouldn't get to ride on the horses in the show. Fun times!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment