As most of you know we sold our house in November to get ready for a big life changing move. To where we did not know but trusted that God would lead us there in His perfect timing. Adam has been hoping to change career paths for quite a while so when our house sold so quickly we knew the time was coming. But in the mean time we loaded all of our things into pods so that when the day came they could be shipped and we would be on our way. Well, the day is here. Two weeks ago Adam had a job interview with a great company in Minnesota. We knew the job could literally take us anywhere, even Minnesota, but trusted in God’s plan and knew He would take us right where we needed to be. A week went by after the interview and we waited. The offer finally came in and we could not believe what a great opportunity it was and how Gods hands are so obvious in the way that the job meets everything we were hoping for. So we are moving to San Antonio, Texas! Don’t worry, it’s not permanent, at some point we hope the job will bring us closer to home. So Adam headed to work today and turned in his two week notice. We hope to fly out this weekend to look for a rental home so that when the first week in march arrives we can head that way and start the next adventure in our lives. Please be in prayer for us for the next few weeks, we have to find a place to live, Adam is having to deal with things at his current job and has to wrap it all up in two weeks, traveling to Texas with a two year old and a dog in two separate cars (a 12 hour drive!!), and getting our belongings delivered so that we will have furniture again in the near future (yeah!!!), and of course Adam will be starting a new job in a new field (that he would pick up the ropes quickly), and for myself, that I would have strength through this transition of moving from a place that I love and leaving family and friends to start over in a totally unfamiliar place, also that I would be a great encourager for Adam.
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

8 comments:
How awesome - congrats to you guys. We'll look forward to following your new adventures on your blog.
Oh, and I just did a 12 hour car trip solo with my 2 month old, you can do it! :)
Thanks Red, thats encouraging!
I can't believe y'all are moving to Texas!! How exciting, and so great to see God's Hand of provision in your lives. Look forward to visiting you sometime!
How exciting! I am so happy for you guys...but also so sad!! We are going to miss you so much! I can't wait to hear all the details!
Believe it or not, Bridget and I already have plane tickets to San Antonio for Mar. 10-13!!! We have business first, but then we always try to squeeze in some sights before heading home. And since I know nothing about San Antonio (except the Alamo), I'd just assume spend the time helping you unpack!
Aunt Joan
That would be great Aunt Joan! Hopefully we will have a house by then, if not we would still love to see you guys.
Awesome...Texas...bigger and better, they say! :) I have family in Texas and have visited several times, it is a great place. I pray your little family will embrace the BIG state with all that you are, and the BIG state in turn, will embrace you right back!
Hello Adam, Bentley and Ella,
I love your new home and how nice you already have it fixed up! Ella, you are a precious 2 yr. old and I know you're going to love having a baby brother or sister in a few months. Congrats on everything, know it was difficult at times before getting here. Will pray for a full term baby! love ya'll
Post a Comment