Saturday, February 6, 2010

Adam and I skiing




Posted by Picasa



Skiing was great, the weather really worked with us and only snowed while we were skiing once. This was my second time to ski and I think I was a little bit braver. I enjoyed getting to hang out with Adam while riding up the lifts and just talking about life. Adam and I each only fell once. Adam's was when he was being crazy and trying to show off a bit (you know, to impress the wife) and my fall was quite different. Adam and I were getting on to a lift and my ski got stuck under Adam's, who wasn't paying attention. So I was drug out and basically did the spits as I fell while Adam just hopped on the lift and left me for the birds. It was quite funny, they had to stop the lift to help me up and Adam and I rode separately up to the top. I felt like a silly helpless girl when this boy came to take my skis off and help me up while I was in shock of what just happened. Anyway, other than having fun nothing really crazy took place, just a great break from daily life.

0 comments: