



Its is a little late but I thought I would post our last day in D.C. Ella and I were able to squeeze in the last few things I was hoping to see the Friday that we left for Atlanta. Lets see, we went to the Arlington cemetery and were able to see the changing of the guards at the tomb on the unknown solder. We then headed to the Jefferson Memorial, Washington monument, and the three war memorials. I was so glad that I was able to fit all of those last stops in. We had so much fun on our two week crazy last minute trip. Adam ended up having to go back this week but just for four days. We were also able to take Ella swimming often, she is quite the swimmer. Kicks like she knows just what she doing!!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment