Tuesday, December 9, 2008

On our own again!!

Ella and I went to the National Cathedral on Monday trying to see the last few things left on our list of must sees here in Washington. It was beautiful and very huge but I was a little disappointed at its age. I was going thinking that it was this 200 year old structure but it was just finished in the 90's, although it was started in the early 1900's. But we had a great time anyway. We were able to go up in the towers and I found this great little hallway with windows letting in wonderful light. So I sat Ella down and had a little photo shoot. Of course that was my favorite part of the day. We also were able to tour the Cathedral. We were in a small group of six and I think Ella was everyone's highlight of the tour. She never meets a stranger and had everyone talking and playing with her during the whole tour. What a mess she is!





0 comments: