




Adam was asked to go to Washington DC for two weeks to work, so Ella and I tagged along to do some major sight seeing. We decided to fly since Adam’s ticket was paid for by the company. We took off from Atlanta Sunday around 8:30, sat in a line to actually take off for about an hour and then landed in DC at 11:00. It was supposed to be a hour and fifteen min flight and we thought we would have no problem with Ella for such a short time. She still did great, played for two hours, conked out and slept the rest of the way. We took advantage of Adam being off on Sunday so we headed to the air and space museum after we checked into the hotel. What an awesome place! So Monday rolled around and Adam went to work. I thought Ella could use a day off after a long weekend of thanksgiving and a flight on Sunday so we just stayed at the suite and had fun hanging out together. Another guy from Adams office is here working so he is carting Adam around so that Ella and I have the rental car.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago

1 comments:
Wow!! DC! I'm jealous that Chad didn't get in on that deal!! However, I wouldn't have been able to go with him!! We do look forward to the days when we can do that, though!! Ya'll have fun and enjoy the sights!! We do need to get together really soon-I just mentioned that to Chad last night.
Post a Comment