
I arrived early to the hospital on Friday to be with Ella for her swallow test to see if she could progress to regular milk. She did not pass again but is off the tube completely eating thickened breast milk. Because she did not pass and no changes would be made for her feeding the doctors decided to send her home and repeat the test in a few weeks. I was not expecting her to come home until Sunday so I thankfully had her car seat but did not have anything else. So we packed Ella up on Friday afternoon, asked for a blanket to use sense we weren't quite prepared and took Ella home!! She is doing well and had a pretty good night. She kept us up only for her feedings and just took a little time to get back to sleep. I think I could have slept more than I did but was too excited and will have to get used to all of her little noises. We are enjoying her so much and can't wait for everyone to meet her.
Here are more pictures:
http://picasaweb.google.com/carr.ab/EllaHome

0 comments:
Post a Comment