Back in Jan we went with Adams Family to Lake Tahoe!! We had a blast skiing and Lizette got to hang with her grandmother at our amazing condo on the lake. Ella went to ski school for two days but really just enjoyed skiing with her daddy! I took it pretty easy and just skied three days on mainly greens since I was four months prego. Adam took off with his brother and dad any chance he got. I think he was glad to have buddy's to ski on the hard black and crazy trails that I won't go near! But I'll just let the pictures do the talking. It was truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been! Thank you Parents for the great trip and wonderful memories!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago


1 comments:
What a beautiful place to visit! I'm so impressed that ella is skiing!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment