So, life has been a little crazy since my last post back in January. I think I have been in denial about a few things and just found it easier to not post about life. We found out the first of February that my sweet mother in-law has stage 4 lung cancer and it has been really hard to face. She has started treatments and we are in constant prayer for (as Ella prays every night) her to be "completely healed". We find out in June how the treatments are going so please join us as we pray for good news!
So here I am trying to play catch up before this little boy is born in just 8 short weeks!
In the next few weeks I will try to fill you in on our trip to Lake Tahoe, San Fransisco, Ella's 5th birthday, Easter eggs, our indoor rainy day Easter hunt with the cousins and anything else I might have missed!
I thought I would share a funny story about the reality of a little boy joining our family soon! Of course I have a deal with Adam that for the first two years I can dress him in cute little Jon-Jons and smocked Sunday outfits, so I have had fun stocking up on great deals over the last few months. But I don't think it hit me until the other day at church that boys don't wear "cute" like girls do. A friend of ours and extreme Auburn fan from church pulled up as we had just dropped our kids off for the nursery and were on our way to small group. He popped out of his Van (that's right men, its ok to drive a van) and held up this mini auburn letterman jacket for about an 18 month old kid and said "look what we found to hand down to your little guy!" At that moment I was thinking, is he talking to us? Because surely our sweet little boy will not be wearing such sporty boy like clothes! I laughed in the car with Adam about my vision of our sweetly dressed boy and how I wasn't sure I had made the switch from girls to boys quite yet!!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago

1 comments:
Oh, Bentley! I'm so sorry to hear about Rita! I had no idea! We will definitely be praying! We're also praying for your transition to a family of 5 with a boy!!! So exciting! Please keep us up to date about Rita. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment