Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sewing room / stay fit room






I don't have any before pictures because this room is really just a HUGE closet. Its 6 1/2 feet wide and about 11 feel long. No windows but it does have an air vent (as do all of our closets now that I think about it). I knew when we first looked at this house that this was my little room. I had plans for sewing without having to drag out my sewing machine, of whipping things together as they popped into my crazy head. And that's just what I got!! I also gave up a little space for our little workout area. The previous owner used this room as her office.
Adam is so sweet in letting my creative head put things together the way I like. I really wanted floating like shelves and the same type of work space. It took a while to figure out how to achieve such a task but we did and they look great! Adam had quite a creative idea for the work space, we used a door! The yellow chair was one of the four bars stools I got on craigslist for $40 (thats right, $40 for 4 CHAIRS). I just had adam cut the legs down since we only needed three bar stools and I painted it a fun yellow to give my space a little fun!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Chad and Mollie Hayes said...

I love it! and I'm so jealous--I would love to have closets that size!! Can't wait to see what you "whip up"!!!

Josh and Allison said...

are you blogging on vacation?

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

No, I just had a few scheduled before we left town!

kimberly t. bowling said...

And there you go again...showing off that great sense of creativity and frugality you combine so dang well! Makes me sick! :)