Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ella's room reveal


 Before pictures

after!!

Ella told us from the beginning that she wanted a pink room with pink bedding. I am not the lover of all things pink but was up for the challenge for my sweet girl. I took an idea from pottery barn and made the canopy. I already had the white quilt (its turned upside down, the real side has blue and green floral stuff). I recovered the lamp and letters and made the pillow cases, curtains and the bed skirt. I really like how it all looks and Ella LOVES her new room!



A doll house my mom found and gave to Ella for her birthday. She doesn't have many toys in her room since we have a play room but I thought this toy deserved to be all her own. She sets it all up and Lizette usually doesn't mess with it.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Beautiful~~~you are soooo creative and talented! Love it all!