Before pictures
After!
Adam and I built shelves for TONS of storage. The longer one is ten feet of pure organization!
I made this magnetic board using a magnetic dry erase board and covering it in cute fabric using a hot glue gun. It was left over from Adams last project in Texas and I already had the fabric so it was free to me. These magnet games were on our fridge but I was so tired of them always ending up all over the floor so they got booted to our awesome play room.
We have had this kitchen set for two years but I thought I would share an upgrade I made to it before Ella got it for Christmas. I painted chalk paint on the fridge door to make it double as a chalk board as well as a play fridge.
I added these hooks to create a dress up area and to free up floor space.
I also had these frames that I found on sale about a year ago for $2 a piece and painted them with chalk paint so that I could write the girls birth stats on them. I put their footprints inside from the day they were born.
Other things we added were the wainscoting around the room, painting the walls and the ceiling. I know it seams crazy that this is the first room that I have fully completed but I have had this vision for the room since before we bought the house and love how it came together!
FAQs About Our New Floors
1 week ago


4 comments:
I love everything!! And I'm so jealous that you actually have a playroom!!! We can't wait to come for a visit!
WOW!!! You can do ANYTHING! It looks amazing! I love it and I know the girls are thrilled.
Bentley I think that is now my favorite room in the house! It looks so amazing. Great job!
Awesome job!!! I'm so impressed, as always :). What a fantastic place for the girls to play!!
Post a Comment