The girls before we opened presents
Opening stockings
Ella with her gift from Santa "all I want from Santa is a drum, sticks and a string"
Lizette with her first baby doll of her own.
Our little princess!
Ella putting on her "make-up"
Sorry it has been FOREVER since I have blogged and I really don't have any excuse but I'm hopefully back to update all the happenings for the past month. So I'll start with christmas morning and the great time we had with just the four of us.
Ella's favorite holiday book this year was The Little Drummer Boy. Its a cute book about a toy drummer boy and how he ends up playing his drum for baby Jesus. So she asked if she could have her own drummer boy and then at the last minute added that she also wanted, in Ella's words, "a drum with sticks and a string", so that she could play her drum like the little drummer boy. So I looked everywhere for a drummer boy and had to end up turning a little nutcracker guy into a drummer boy. On Christmas morning I had her little drummer boy sitting in her room and when she woke up she found it and ran into our room saying "merry christmas!!" and got up in our bed and was beyond excited about her little drummer boy and that it was actually christmas!!!! It was such a fun christmas morning. Lizette was a little over whelmed but enjoyed playing with all of the toys and loved her new tunnel.


2 comments:
Your family is too cute!! We miss you guys!!
Her DRUMMING is adorable!!! And I love how she's already learning to hold her mouth just right while applying her makeup! :)
Post a Comment