Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lizette 7 months









My mother in law found this dress for just $5 and it made me want to take a few pictures of my sweet Lizette! I thought I would just go ahead and update you on this little girl of mine. She is now 7 months and is just happy to be! She hasn't started crawling in any form and just this week has started rolling over from her back to her belly. I'm starting to think we just have really laid back kids. She is down to four nursing times a day and is eating three baby food meals a day. she is sitting very well on her own and loves to watch her big sister and her big black dog! She sleeps 11 hours at night and takes two two hour naps and a small cat nap at dinner. She is a great baby and such a joy to love on and cuddle with!

3 comments:

Adam, Bentley and Ella Carr said...

Sorry if I erased someones comment, I wasn't through uploading and it deleted it after I was done.

Barbara said...

That's ok. I just think she is the cutest thing ever!! and all the international students think so too.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Her eyes. Her eyes. Oh my lands, her eyes! I could get lost in them if I sat and stared long enough! So pretty!