Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Shower Fun!





Bed skirt for the nursery.

Sweet Mama with her new sling.

Playing the baby food tasting game.

I hosted a little shower for one of my good friends from church. I was in charge of decorations, cupcakes (choc with butter cream icing, yum!!) and a few other things. So I made the banner for the mantel that I now have hanging over Ella's window. I made the little lady bug mobile that my friend could later take home and use and I made little lady bugs that I stuck and placed throughout the house. I also sent those home with the new mom to use in her nursery. If you haven't figured it out yet her nursery is lady bugs. I helped her make a curtain a few weeks ago and it inspired me to make a matching bed skirt for the crib (after I got the go ahead from my friend)! So much fun making things for a sweet new baby who I can't wait to meet.


On a side note. I have been in a huge sewing mood. I think its because we are gearing up for another move soon and that always makes me want to get everything done before that hits us. So here is a cute monkey outfit I made for my little monkey miss Ella! She loves it!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Again, King Midas with the golden touch! Cutest monkey outfit EVER! And kudos to all the decorations and such--super job!